South East Central Railway invites application for the post of 1785 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961.
South Eastern Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 1785 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates.
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
South Eastern Railway Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://recruit-app.com/actapprenticers_ser_2017-18/notification.pdf
- Apply Online : http://recruit-app.com/actapprenticers_ser_2017-18/