MPSC Employment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of 38 Research Officer/Statistical Officer, General State Service, Group-B (Gazetted). Apply Online before 11 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 22/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Officer/Statistical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 38 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s degree in Statistics or Biometrics or Econometrics or Mathematical Economics with at least 45 percent of marks OR Master’s degree with at least 45 percent marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce with at least one paper of 100 marks in Statistics or Mathematical Economics or Econometrics OR Master’s degree with at least 45 percent marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce, and a post graduate diploma in Statistics of a recognized institution OR Master’s degree with at least 45 percent marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce, and a Certificate of a course in Demography or Population Science of a recognized institution OR Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) from a recognized university with Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 38 years for open Candidates & 43 years for reserved candidates as on 01.08.2017
Job Location : Pune (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : General Category Candidates fee Rs.373/- and Rs.273/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Willing candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 20.04.2017 to 11.05.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to note:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.05.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 12.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile_MPSC.ashx?ID=23c36866-4055-4273-9781-46c6c336a6a3
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx