Select Your State
Non Teaching Job In NIT Manipur – Recruitment For Non Teaching Posts 2012
NITM – Application are invited from eligible candidate for the non teaching post in National Institute of Technology, Manipur. NITM is an autonomous institute under MHRD, Govt of India. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form on or before 16-11-2012. Job details is given below.
Name and No. of the Posts:
1. Registrar – 01 Post
2. Deputy Librarian/ Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
3. Nurse – 1post
4. Sports Officer – 1 Post
5. Executive Engineer – 1 Post
6. Technical Assistant – 2 Posts
7. Technical Assistant (Systems) – 1post
8. Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer – 1 posts
9. Superintendent/Accountant – 2 Posts
10. Stenographer – 1 Post
11. Junior Assistant – 4 Posts
12. Technician – 4 Posts
13. Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Lab Work Assistant – 1 Post
14. Multi Tasking Staff – 2 Posts
Qualification: Candidate must possess P.G/ Degree in relevant disciplines.
Application Fee: Application Form should be enclosed with Demand Draft of Rs.300/- for General & OBC category and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates in favour of “Director, NIT Manipur” payable at SBI, Secretariat Branch, Imphal”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, fill it with complete details, affix photograph on it and along with photocopies of certificates, DD should be super scribed with “Application for Recruitment at NIT Manipur for the post of ….” on the envelope and reach by speed post/ registered post to the Asst. Registrar, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur, Takyelpat, Imphal-795001 on or before 16-11-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16-11-2012.