आप इस फेसबुक पेज को लाइक करें और जॉब अलर्ट फेसबुक पर पाएं।
SSC Southern Region Job – Recruitment for Various Group C:
Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Chennai – Invites application for various Group C post In various offices. Duly filled applications should be submitted to the Southern Regional Office of the Commission on or before 28 September, 2012 The Regional Director (SR) Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai – 600217. Details of eligibility criteria and vacancy given below.
SSC Southern Region Chennai Job Vacancy Detail:
Name of Post And Department:
1. Farm Assistant in Regional Station for Forage Production and Demonstration
2. Junior Chemist in the Directorate of Marketing and Inspection, Department of Agriculture & Co-operation, Ministry of Agriculture
3. Junior Computor in Central Water Commission, Cauvery & Southern Rivers Organisation, Coimbatore
4. Technical Officer I in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage
5. Senior Computor in Central Water Commission, Lower Krishna Division, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
6. Technical Officer III in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage
7. Librarian & Information Assistant in Archaeological Survey of India, Chennai
8. Artist Grade-II in Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata
9. Senior Library & Information Assistant in Defence Services Staff College, Ministry of Defence
10. Instructor (Marine Engineering) in CIFNET, KOCHI
Eligibility Criteria: Refer to complete notification given below for age limit and essential education qualification for post given above. Each post required different qualification.
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs. 50/- in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps which are available in all Post Offices. No other modes for pay fee will be accepted.
How To Apply: Application in prescribed format along with necessary document should be sent to The Regional Director (SR) Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai – 600217. before 28 September, 2012.
Selection Procedure: Candidates fulfilling, the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc, or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Selected Candidates may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable/required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.