आप इस फेसबुक पेज को लाइक करें और जॉब अलर्ट फेसबुक पर पाएं।
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Examination – 2013 -
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Applications are invited only through online mode upto 18-01-2013 forthe Combined Engineering Services Examination. Candidate may apply by TNPSC Online gateway. More details are given below.
Name of Vacancy – No. of Post At TNPSC –
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource Department, PWD – 102
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Building Organisation, PWD – 50
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD – 28
4. Assistant Engineer in the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department – 18
5. Assistant Inspector of Factories – 13
6. Junior Electrical Inspector – 7
7. Junior Assistant Director of Boilers – 2
Essential Educational Qualification – B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering or related stream to post.
Age limit – Candidate must be 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2012 and no maximum age limit for category candidate.
Application Fee And How to Apply – Rs.175/- needed to pay as a application fee for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Examination – 2013 and Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
Candidate should download full notification before applying at TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Examination – 2013