UPSSSC Recruitment – 635 Commissioner, Director Vacancy-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC ) Lucknow invites application for 635 Commissioner, Director & various other vacancies in various departments of Uttar Pradesh Government. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 13.03.2015 to 15.04.2015. More detailed information is mention beneath.
UPSSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details-
Name of the Exam – Junior Assistant (General – Selection) Examination 2015
Name of the Post/ Department – No. of Vacancy
1. Commissioner Trade Tax – 512 posts
2. Director Fisheries Department – 01 posts
3. Consolidation Commissioner – 56 posts
4. Commissioner Rural Development Department – 06 posts
5. Diirector, Social Welfare – 09 posts
6. Transport Commissioner (For Head Office) – 07 posts
7. Transport Commissioner (For Regional Office) – 16 posts
8. Registrar (Industrial Tribunal & Labour Court) – 08 posts
9. Director, Sport – 02 posts
10. Director, Information – 04 posts
11. Director, Harticulture – 12 posts
12. Director, Institutional Finance & Insurance – 06 posts
13. Director General Tourism Development – 06 posts
Total No. of Vacancy - 635
Required Educational Qualification - Candidates must have passed Intermediate, Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent with Typing Speed in Hindi and English 25 and 30 words per minute & CCC Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC society.
Age Limit - Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015 for applying in these posts. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules of government.
Selection Procedure - Candidates are selected based on Written test, Typing test on Computer/ Laptop and interview.
Application Fee – UR & OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 160/- and SC & ST candidates need to pay Rs. 70/- as a application fee through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates can apply either online through the website upsssc.gov.in or directly from link given below from 20.02.2015 to 16.03.2015.
Instructions for Applying UPSSSC Online Application Form-
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Junior Assistant Examination 2015′
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment – 2015
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 13.03.2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15.04.2015